At Energy 350, we believe in doing things different. We believe in being ourselves, challenging convention and always striving for better. We believe that by leading with great work and maximizing our impact, the business side will follow. We’re accountable to our mission, values and clients, not shareholders or investors.
At Energy 350, we value people for who they are and for their differences. We believe that individual backgrounds, perspectives and varied experiences contribute to a diverse and inclusive work place which fosters a higher level of creativity and productivity. By embracing diversity, we believe that we will be able to leverage the many experiences and ideas that each person brings to Energy 350 and become a much stronger organization. Energy 350 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We provide a casual yet hard working environment of high caliber staff that encourages creativity, collaboration and individuality. We believe in the cause and are seeking high performing, mission driven people to share in the challenge ahead of us.
Energy 350 voted one of the best green and small companies to work for in Oregon!
Energy Engineer / Senior Engineer
We are looking for fast learners who are highly motivated and mission driven to join us in our Portland, OR office as well as work from home positions in the Corvallis, OR area or California.
The position entails the following responsibilities:
- Conducting energy efficiency studies
- Working with commercial and industrial customers to scope and develop energy efficiency projects
- Energy Engineering / Energy Analysis
- Measurement & Verification
- Writing reports
- Working in a dynamic, challenging and collaborative environment
We’re looking for a person with a wide range of skills with the ability to perform both deep technical analysis as well as the ability to see the big picture on any project. Ideal candidates will have some of the following skills and experience:
- A high energy, self-starter with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to breakdown complex data sets to conduct root analysis and present meaningful observations applying data visualization tools
- Working knowledge of commercial and industrial mechanical systems and building science
- Energy Engineering
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- An analytical thinker and strong problem solver
- Project management
- Experience working in a small group environment and fostering a cohesive team environment
- Advanced degrees and/or great experience preferred, bachelor’s degree required
We provide competitive salary, benefits, excellent room for growth, and an amazing work environment surrounded by excellent people. To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.