At Energy 350, we believe in doing things different. We believe in being ourselves, challenging convention and always striving for better. We believe that by leading with great work and maximizing our impact, the business side will follow. We’re accountable to our mission, values and clients, not shareholders or investors.
At Energy 350, we value people for who they are and for their differences. We believe that individual backgrounds, perspectives and varied experiences contribute to a diverse and inclusive work place which fosters a higher level of creativity and productivity. By embracing diversity, we believe that we will be able to leverage the many experiences and ideas that each person brings to Energy 350 and become a much stronger organization. Energy 350 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We provide a casual yet hard working environment of high caliber staff that encourages creativity, collaboration and individuality. We believe in the cause and are seeking high performing, mission driven people to share in the challenge ahead of us.
Energy 350 voted one of the best green and small companies to work for in Oregon!
Strategic Energy Management Coach
We’re seeking a Strategic Energy Management (SEM) Coach to work with industrial customers in the Pacific NW to evaluate existing energy management business practices and create corporate cultures that value and foster energy management. This is a dynamic role that requires collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders ranging from utility program representatives to executive management to maintenance staff. Responsibilities include:
- Delivering SEM curricula in a dynamic and engaging way in both group settings and one-on-one
- Acting as facilitator, trainer and relationship builder
- Working closely with client’s energy teams and individuals to:
o Inspire culture change to one that embraces energy efficiency
o Engage and empower customers
o Help identify energy efficiency measures
o Keep participants involved and accountable for actions leading to energy savings
o Coach companies through incorporating Strategic Energy Management principles into their business practice.
- Ensuring timely implementation of project milestones for utility programs including:
o Developing excel based energy intensity models to quantify improvements in energy performance
o Conducting Energy Management Assessments and Action Plans
o Drafting monthly progress reports and year-end reports
Ideal candidates will have some of the following skills and experience or the ability to quickly learn these skills:
- 5 or more years’ experience in the energy efficiency field
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to inspire people to change the way they view and manage energy
- Delivering trainings to groups with up to 30 people in attendance
- Outgoing, self-starter personality
- Familiar with manufacturing/industrial environments
- Experience with lean manufacturing
- Experience in customer service, account management or project management
- Experience in regression modelling and statistics
- Ability to bridge the gap between the big picture and technical details
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degrees and/or great experience appreciated
We provide competitive salary, benefits, excellent room for growth, and an amazing work environment surrounded by excellent people. To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.